Katchr IT Support
Our team has been assembled over the years to deliver data-driven BI solutions to over 50 UK law firms, with an emphasis on exceptional customer service. We’re focussed on ensuring that we help our customers achieve their goals, and every member of the team is driven to go the extra mile to deliver on our promises and our customers’ expectations.
We're not quite the "IT Crowd" but you may be surprised to know that we have a world record-holding gamer and a West End Musicals singer in our ranks!
We’ve just celebrated our 11th birthday and we’re very proud of what we’ve achieved. As a company, we do everything possible to make our employees’ lives as enjoyable as possible so that they can focus on what makes them and our clients grow.
It works. Our customer retention rate is 98% and most of our people have been with us for over 5 years.
- Customer’s systems working on the latest versions of Katchr software, with no unplanned downtime
- Positive feedback from customers
- Regular ongoing compliance with Katchr ISO27001 data security framework
- Maintain our collaborative support team culture
- Expertise in Microsoft infrastructure stack
- Windows Server
- SQL Server / T-SQL
- Ability and desire to work collaboratively with a remote team
- Ability to communicate technical ideas, both written and orally
- Ability to communicate with (non-technical) customers
- Nice to haves:
- SQL Server DBA experience
- Regulated industry background (legal, finance, banking)
Number of years’ experience is less important than evidence of progression, learning, and results.
- Ensuring Katchr customers have access to up-to-date versions of the Katchr application
- Working with Katchr customers to ensure continued access to applications during and after infrastructure changes
- Managing Katchr cloud-hosted environment
- Implementing change control and appropriate documentation of solutions
- Supporting the Katchr internal team in their use of internal systems (laptops & cloud-based apps)
- Monitoring and reviewing internal systems to ensure compliance with ISO 27001
- Operating in line the company Information Security Management System
- Positive attitude
- Pro-active learner
- Honesty & Integrity
- Respect for colleagues / customers
- Strong analytical mindset and problem-solving skills
- Team player, highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Ambitious outlook with a collaborative approach
- Accurate with a high level of attention to detail
- Wants to become part of a growing business, not just earn a living
What kind of work will the person be doing most of the time?
- Deploying new versions of Katchr software to both cloud and on-premise environments
- Migrating customers from on-premise to cloud deployments
- Working with the dev team to improve the Dev Ops cycle
- Supporting customers with migrations of Katchr apps between servers and database
- Responding to internal IT support calls
- Carrying out regular routine maintenance tasks
What are the biggest (technical) challenges the person would need to address?
- Getting to grips with a wide range of internal and external systems